photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Friday 12 February 2010

News Just In- Woop woop

Well hello there Bloggerinos, this is just a quick update and I have some very very exciting news for you! As any Beauty Guru worth her salt will know, Lauren Luke (panacea81) is someone who has really achieved some amazing things. Since starting on youtube doing makeup tutorials, she has gone on to create her own makeup line and has brought out a fantastic book (which I have actually done a review on, on my youtube channel- Sprinkleofglitter).

Anyway, back to the matter in hand, my news- The fantabulous Lauren Luke has subscribed to my youtube channel and I am completely honoured! I am excited and proud every time one of you subscribes on youtube or follows on here (especially on here), but because I have been such a big fan of Lauren I am exceptionally pleased today! Oh jeez, what a sap I am! haha

In the last few days I have had lots of followers and subscriptions and I just want to take a little moment, step away from a review or makeup bloogypops, and say thank you so so so so so so very much to every one of you who takes the time to read this or watch my videos, it means such a lot to me and really makes me very happy indeed.

Have a lovely weekend and a magically romantic Valentines day :)

Toodlepip! xx

ps. Here is a linkypops to my channel    http://www.youtube.com/user/Sprinkleofglitter    

5 comments:

  1. Excellent - well done. I got so excited when Adele Parks commented on my blog!
    Have a good weekend!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. I've loved Lauren for so long, she's great! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignorant me didn't know your youtube channel! Just gone and subbed now :) Congrats on Lauren Luke, I got all excited when a couple of my favourite bloggers became followers of my blog! Good times :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't wanna be a saddo but look- three people commented and you all start with C's! Woop! Am I weird for noticing that?! haha
    I'm gonna have a looksie at all your blogs now but my pc hates me and sometimes i follow as Sprinkleofglitter but sometimes as Glitterstitch- I dont know why grrr! Keep your eyes peeled and thanks for commenting/subscribing/following!! Yaay! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had a look at your youtube - awww, you're adorable! Great blog, too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg