photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Thursday 6 January 2011

Exciting Opportunity for One Lucky Bloggerino



Aloha Bloggerinos,
I've got an exciting opportunity in my hands for you, wanna know what it is?
My oldest chum (we've been friends since we were 5 and 7- how nice is that?) has been working for a snazzy Marketing Company in London for a few years now, and has starting working on a tres interesting project called 'Makeup of the Future' or 'The Future of Makeup' (I think it's still to be confirmed).
The project is all about, surprise surprise, cosmetics of the future and various techniques might be used to transform day to night looks. Cool, non?
What my friend is looking for is a model. The model will be required to submit shoulder up photos of two 'looks'. One must be a subtle day look and one is to be a vibrant, exciting evening look, so you can really go to town with your imagination and be the boss. If you already have a blog, you could even use some of your current FOTDs perhaps? When I heard about this project, I bit my friend’s hand off for the chance to tell you all about it as I know someone will be very keen to get involved.
As this is my oldest chum, there is no mula involved (it's only a couple of images after all) and it is all about the fun of creating the looks, but your face would be immortalised and you can put 'part time model' on your CV- hehe!
If you are interested, please send me a little email and I will give you my friend’s work email as I'm not keen on releasing it to the masses on here. My email- louise.pentland@hotmail.co.uk.
This is a peerrrffeecctt opportunity for any gal who likes to create looks and wants to share her passion with ze world!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Toodlepip!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,just to let you know that i have awarded you on my blog if you'd like to have a little look. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg