photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Wednesday 23 February 2011

MAC Jeanius - Out March 2011

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I thought I would show you a couple of new ranges that are coming up from the cosmetic gods that are MAC, because it's nice to be in the know and be able to get all excited (or is this just me?!).

Of course there is the MAC Wonder Woman collection, but did you know about MAC Jeanius?





Naturally, the MAC Press Pack will descirbe the collection somewhat better than I, so here's what MAC has to say:

"Is there anything more enduring (besides love and heartbreak) than denim? Jeanius is a
celebration of the journey – country cousin to haute couture – the whole world wanted to go on
since America made it a national obsession. Since tooth-and-nail workwear jumped the pond in
farmer’s overalls to gussy up in the glam of the great Paris couture houses...France may take the
credit for creating it in 18th-century Nimes (de Nîmes = DeNim), but bright young American
women took it higher! M·A·C keeps up with a Jeanius collection of moody blues and indigo ink,
the quantum of modern cool, with four new limited-life denimised Eye Shadows, along with new
limited-life shades of Lipstick, Lipglass, Blush and Biker Blue & Frayed to Order Nail Lacquer.
Like the faux-metal “snap” on the Eye Shadow…completely riveting."

Prices range from £9 for a Nail Polish, to £17 for a Power Blush.

You can find out more about MAC HERE.

Do you think this is something you would try? I luurrrvveee the funky denim embossment on the eyeshadows and can hear the light nail polish calling my name.

Toodlepip!

xx

Images and Info courtesy of MAC Cosmetics.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha the eyeshadows look adorable! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the blushes!! Especially the paler one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eyeshadows are gorgeous colours, but the lipsticks are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the detail on the eyeshadows, with the little button! :) I have my eye on the polishes, esp the pale one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shadows look lovely but the collection is a bit to cold for me :(

    meowcake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I didn't know about this, those lippies look like a bit of me. Thanks for the heads up Sprinks! lol. Because of you I now want Cherry lipliner, Russian Red and clear gloss! You looked gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg