photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 22 May 2011

The A-Z of Me

Aloha Bloggerinos,

I saw this on Stacey's blog (The HQ of Beauty) and thought it looked like a fun tag, so here we are, tagging! Woop woop!


Tumblr_lgv6d4pfr01qh7hovo1_500_large

The A-Z of Me!

Age: I tell people 25. I'll tell people this for as long as they believe me!

Bed Size: Double from IKEA with memory foam mattress and twinklyfairy lights- it's my sanctuary.
Chore you Hate: Cleaning the kitty litter tray- urgh.

Dogs: Labs or Dalmatians. Ooorrrr those dogs that are like Lady from Lady and the Tramp. What are they?

Essential start of your day: Shower with citrus smelling shower gel.

Favourite Colour: Pink or mint.

Gold or Silver: White gold

Height: 5"8

Instruments I play: Once at school we made 'guitars' out of cardboard boxes and rubberbands.

Job Title: Fanx.com FunMaker and Mummy.

Kids: Little Baby Glitter of course :)

Live: Northampton.

Mum's name: Diana Jane Pentland 1955-1992 :(

Nickname: Lou, LouLou, Soups, Loops, Foldy, Chummeeehhhhhh.

Pet Peeve: People that are late, bad breath.

Quote from a movie: "One Boooottlllleee!!". Three Men and a Baby.

Right or left handed: Right.

Siblings: Little Sister called Tiyana, but I prefer to call her Bananarama. As you dooooo.

Time you wake up: Baby Glitter wakes me up between 4am-5am. Yippee.

Underwear: It’s all about the comfort. Lucky old Matt eh?!

Vegetables you dislike: Turnips- bleaaugghh.

What makes you run late: Baby Glitter, she's awfully demanding.

X-rays you've had done: Only on my teeth. Hmm do pregnancy scans count?

Yummy food you make: I can't cook. I hate it. I need a chef.

Zoo animal: I'm rather partial to a monkey.
 
Dsc_4927-copy-22_large
 
I tag every Bloggerino that reads or follows this blog. Let me know if you do it :)

Toodlepip!

xx

NB- Cute bow images from www.weheartit.com

25 comments:

  1. This is brilliant idea! Starting my blog from scratch and you are my inpiration! I love reading all your posts (and the youtube bits and bobbies!) I think that it might be a fab idea as an ice breaker almost :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post. It's always nice to learn more about fellow bloggers :) Thanks for letting us know more about u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just did this like yesterday, and i actually thought lou should do this lol, you read my mind.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh cute tag! I like getting to know the ~blogger behind the blog. I think I may have to do it on mine.. my readers know next to nothing about me!

    I NEED twinkly fairy lights around my bed! I have some I keep meaning to put up but I just neevr get around to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh great tag ill get on it 2mora for sure :) :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just filled it in! Was lovely reading yours I'm still quite new to this whole blogging thing so I've never done a tag before haha <3
    Take a look at mine if you get the chance : ) <3
    Hope you and Miss baby glitter are doing well!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute post! I"ll be doing mine tomorrow
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah great tag, I have just posted mine hun, take a looksie xxx
    pinksugarlump.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post! Definitely going to do my own :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet post.
    I've done one too!
    Good luck with your new venture
    E x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the tag gorgeous. Loved reading your answers! I used to hate the cat litter tray too, the morning was the worst, it smelt awful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely post! You have the same pet peeves as me, hehe! :) xx

    Would love it if you could check out my blog, as I've just started! <3 xxx
    http://millie-rose23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Posted mine Louise, take a look :) :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i saw this the other day and i never realised it was an a-z until you posted the title. i think im a tad slow! :P
    you made me laugh at the instruments you play bit :')

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just did this post :) so thought I would commenterrino and let you know, go have a look but be warned its so freaking exciting you may need to be seated for it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I did this post mostly for the xray question lol, I am a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have inspired me to create my own fashion/beauty blog and this tag was my first post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this tag! I did it as well.
    Here is mine if you want to read it :)
    http://derouchey.blogspot.com/2011/05/a-z-of-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your posts are so much fun, i could read them for hours :) In fact, i think that might be my plan for tonight! x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The lady type dogs are cocker spaniel, I had an amazing one for 12.5years and miss her sooo much now, she was my little lady

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi here is my blog talking about my cancer battle would mean a lot if you can read and share:) x

    http://kirushniscancerstory.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey – great blog, just looking around some blogs, seems a really nice platform you are using. I’m currently using WordPress for a few of my blogs but looking to change one of them over to a platform similar to yours as a trial run. Anything in particular you would recommend about it?
    your mattress clean

    ReplyDelete
  23. wait, what do you mean 1995-1992, im confused ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. These days, everybody is concerned about his/her health and wants to lose weight as much as they can to look slim and fit in front of everyone else. naked url too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg