photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 23 April 2012

On The Brink

Aloha Sprinklerinos,


Today I am having a bit of a meltdown. Technology seems to despise me (laptop isn't playing ball, blogger is being weird, my printer won't install, my new laptop has the wrong software annnnndddd I just want things to WORK!

I had a lovely post all written for you but blogger kindly deleted it. So I wrote it again, and it deleted it again. Oh joy unbounded.

(Image- wehearit.com. Incidentally, I wish all my things were pink.....and working.)

I hate to leave my blog so unloved so I thought, rather than rewrite my long (yet lovely) post, I would just share some things that I have been lusting after of late and hope blogger doesn't take great offense! So this will kind of be like a tour of my recent internet life if you will. Haha, that sounds so weird. I feel weird!

Clothey Things


Ready Things


Sitey Things


So there you have it, since my blog is being a party pooper, I'm directing you to other places of fun and fizz and hope that you will say a little prayer that Sprinkle of Glitter is all shipshape and shiny by tomorrow- I have so much to blog about!

Are you a fan of any of those sites? How much do you just love the cat loafers?!

Toodlepip!

xx

11 comments:

  1. Goodness, I don't think I could stand in those mint heels - let alone walk in them. They're pretty though. :)

    The 'Not on the Highstreet' site has some lovely things. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, hate things like that. The only time my bf has ever seen me REALLY angry is when technology is failing me.

    Hope your compy starts working again soon lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this post made me chuckle. i've definitely seen those cat loafers before too! lovely blog :)

    follow back if you get a chance :) From Cupcakes, With Love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love colormekatie! She was the first blog I ever followed (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving Asos Curve it's amazing. The cat loafers are now on my watch list have just showed my Mr and he thinks I'm crazy for wanting some hehe our 3 yr old has some similar. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink bag and the ASOS curve website has some great clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Pinterest!! So so so many ideas for everything from beauty and fashion to home design spring from there for me, and it's got such a variety of posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna join pintrest..! It's like on my internet to-do list and I keep forgetting!
    And OMG those cat shoes. I want them but it's like, what if they're a small size 7 and they don't fit?! Gah. They need those on the high street pronto so I can try them on!

    Thank you for the post, Louise. :)

    http://itskerrysbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh and I have no idea whatever on earth happened, but I did not link to those trainers! o.O

    *Still getting used to blogger* :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. h hiya im natalie i watch your youtube videos all the time i think ur so hilariouse and lovelly please read my blog or get in contact with me would love to chat :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up. Streetwear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg